pp-rc Forum 

Forum für Pulsar, EQUAL, SkyAssistant Nutzer

Pulsar 3 - wie, warum und weshalb - hier wird geholfen!
Guten Tag.
Ich ausnutzt in Hobby euer Lader Pulsar - 3 ВТ (1.5 кВт ).
Ich in Begeisterung ab euer Einrichtung.
Fragen:
Mir es man muss zu laden gleichzeitig reich Speicher des Modells АА NiMh. Balanciert АА NiMh in Lader ist. Mir es man muss jeder Speicher АА NiMh zu entspannen до 1 Volt. Folgerichtiger nötiger Quantum der Speicher und zu anfangen зарядку zu gatten.
Dieser sehr lange und betrübt. Ist ob zu arbeiten:
1. Ist Kassette. In Kassette sind Zurückziehen ab jeder Bestandteil. Es man muss z.B., gleichzeitig zu laden 8 Stücke АА NiMh.
2.Entspannt mit Vorrat 8 Stücke АА NiMh (Speicher gegatteter folgerichtig) до 8.08 Volt (aus Abrechnung 1,01 Volt auf jeder Bestandteil)
3.Ausschaltet Speicher.
4. Wählt z.B. Speicher LiIon ( wo ist Regime balanciert). Gattet allein разъем balanciert.
Ist zu arbeiten balanciert АА NiMh?

Ist Möglichkeit zu voraussagen in folgender Version des Programms алгоритм allein balancieren der Speicher NiMh (NiCd).
Achtungsvoll Eugen.
Hallo Eugen,

leider ist der Text für mich nicht nerständlich. Du hast, denke ich den Internetübersetzer benützt. Vielleicht kannst in englisch schreiben?

Ich habe nur verstanden, dass Du NiMH-Zellen balancieren möchtest? Das geht leider nicht. Ist auch bei dem Zellentyp nicht notwendig. Auch die NiMH (wenn die als Teil des Akkupacks ähnliche Spannung wie z.B. LiFe oder LiIon haben) nicht mit dem Ladeprogramm geladen werden.

Gruß Piotr
pp-rc Modellbau
Good afternoon .
I use your charge device of Pulsar in a hobby - 3 W (1.5 kW ).
I in a delight from your device.
Questions:
I need to charge simultaneously many accumulators of model of АА NiMh a 1.2 volt. Balancing of АА NiMh in a charge device is not present. There is every accumulator of АА NiMh me to discharge a to 1 volt. Then to connect the necessary amount of accumulators is successive and to begin charging. It very long and sadly.
Whether will work:
1. There is a cassette. In a cassette there are conclusions from every element. It is needed for example, simultaneously to charge 8 things of АА NiMh.
2.I discharge with a supply 8 things of АА NiMh a 1.2 volt (accumulators are connected consistently) a to 8.08 volt (from a calculation a 1,01 volt is on every element)
3.I disconnect accumulators.
4. I choose the accumulator of LiIon ( where the mode of balancing is) for example. I connect the socket of balancing only.
Balancing of АА NiMh will work a 1.2 volt?

An answer is clear. To balance АА NiMh a 1.2 volt it is impossible your algorithm.
Question - after discharging of every element a to 1 volt, it is needed to charge assembling from a few elements of АА NiMh a 1.2 volt balancing assembling from a few elements of АА NiMh a 1.2 volt. Why is not balancing needed?

Second question: Charging of NiMh more than 4 things: mark of Inflex, mark of Reflex, a delta is a peak of 4 мВ. Will the stop of charging take place on the criterion of Inflex (a delta is a peak of 0 мВ ) or on a criterion delta peak of 4 мВ?

With kind regards Evgeny.
Hello Eugen,

NiMH (and all other NiXX cells) do not need to be balanced. The voltage is not a shutdown criterion here, but the moment when the voltage starts to drop during charging (Delta-Peak. The voltage is secondary here. The final charge voltage balances itself with the NiXX packs.

The pulsar can not balance cells with voltages below 2 V. But you can charge up to 34 NiMH at the same time - that's no problem (even without a balancer).

Best regards

Piotr
pp-rc Modellbau